Thu, 27 August 2020
#287: The Negative Consequences of Rent Control & How to Capitalize on them by Utilizing a Little Known Tenant-In-Common Conversion Technique – with Michael Gallin
Michael began his real estate career in (TIC) Tenant-in-Common and Condominium development in 1996 and has since developed over 20 apartment buildings and 40 (TIC) projects. His niche specialty is converting rent controlled buildings into market rate condominium units.
Growing up in Ventura, California; with a Grandfather who was a real estate developer along the Southern California coast, Michael attended the University of California, Berkeley, earning a B.A. in Psychology and then worked in medical research at UCSF.
When not wearing a hard hat or closing business, you will find Michael focusing on fitness, at cultural events, visiting wine country and traveling globally.
What You’ll Learn:
• Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
• Bring Kevin a Deal and Earn up to $200k Finders Fee Click Here
• Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
• Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
• Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them Click Here
• Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2