Andrew Abernathey is a real estate investment and self-storage expert.
Andrew is the Chairman & Founder of Abernathey Holdings, a Class A self-storage development firm that has capitalized on vertical integration from inception to completion and all the way through to the day-to-day operations. Andrew began investing at the age of 13 with only $4,000.00. Now, at age 27, he has turned that $4,000.00 into an investment company with more than $100 million in assets.
“The other thing is competition and land-lock. I’m okay with spending 20% premium to make sure there’s not a bunch of ground around us that can come in and compete.”
“We are in the land business it just so happens that our storage facilities might sit on these for 100 years, but really it’s the land…I just need to make sure that all the decisions that are made, at the end of the day, it’s the dirt that lasts.”
01:47 - Andrew tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
06:33 - Andrew dissects one of his first deals and when he first started investing.
10:14 - Andrew discusses the reasoning why he created his own brand.
12:00 - Andrew talks about his company’s decision to run with a national brand.
18:07 - Andrew provides insight into his company’s long-term plan.
23:06 - Andrew offers some advice to his younger self.
25:06 - Andres dives into the other company’s he has vertically integrated into his public storage development company.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Direct download: 361_Andrew_Abernathey_mixdown.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EST