Sun, 15 June 2014
In the final part of our 3 part series we will end the show with the final 11 most costly mistakes and how to avoid them.
In this show you’re going to learn:
· How to determine what a “good deal” means to you
· Why it is imperative that you learn how to properly evaluate deals
· How to avoid falling victim to a HOTT real estate market
· Tips on accurately estimating your holding costs, repairs, financing costs, etc.
· Why you can’t get rich treating your RE business like a hobby
· Why it’s a terrible idea to take advice from friends and family who aren’t in the business
· And much more…