Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #211, which originally aired on January 8, 2019.
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with Farmland Investor and Owner of American Farm Investors, Brian Luftman.
Originally as a commodities trader on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Brian was looking into a way to hedge his own investments against a financial meltdown based in commodities, aside from paper assets.
When looking for potential ways to invest his money in hard commodity assets however, Brian came up short. Nobody in the United States (whether it be an RE fund or otherwise) provided the option to syndicate deals to purchase farmland.
Brian then founded American Farm Investors; an investment firm specializing in raising capital for purchasing the very best farmland in the country producing the highest yearly yields.
[5:59] Brian's Background
[12:22] Who is the typical seller of farmland?
[18:19] What separates good farmland from bad farmland?
[24:56] What are some of the risks associated with farmland investing?
[30:25] How does Brian's company field opportunities today?
[37:49] Closing Thoughts.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Direct download: FBF_211.mp3
-- posted at: 12:01am EST