Sun, 27 April 2014
Michael Reinhard is an independent commercial mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage and a Texas state licensed real estate broker based in Houston, Texas. Michael has 20 years experience in financing and brokering commercial real estate investment properties throughout Texas and surrounding states.
He began his commercial real estate career in Houston after earning a Masters degree in Land Economics & Real Estate from Texas A&M University in May 1989. He was formerly employed as a senior commercial real estate loan officer for Imperial Capital Bank and was responsible for underwriting and originating commercial real estate loans for both private and institutional investors and developers throughout the United States. He has originated and underwritten over $300 million in commercial real estate loans since 1995 for the acquisition and refinance of apartment buildings, retail centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, hotels, medical facilities and mobile home parks.
Michael will share with us the in’s and out’s of financing your commercial investment property and navigating the sometimes turbulent waters of commercial real estate financing.
In this interview with Michael you’re going to learn:
· What the primary differences are between a commercial mortgage and a residential mortgage
· Learn the 7 primary sources of where the money is coming from to fund your deals
· Learn the components of preparing a “kick ass” loan package
· How to obtain a commercial loan, even if you have little to no track record
· Learn why you have many more funding options when dealing with a broker vs. your local bank
· Learn the difference between recourse and non-recourse debt
· And much more
Sun, 20 April 2014
Labeled as the ““, New Start Financial Corporation works with financial professionals and consumers across the country. Sanford and his staff offer “real world” advice and help layout the best course of action consumers need to follow in order for them to achieve their financial goals.
Wayne is a regular credit advisor to radio news programs, has appeared on CBS news across the country and frequently contributes to several of the more renowned financial websites available on the internet such as AOL Finance, Yahoo Finance, FoxBusiness.com, Money Magazine and Dun & Bradstreet. Wayne is also currently an instructor for Kaplan University and Ebby Halliday Realtors the # 8 independent owned R.E firm in the U.S for 2012 ranked by Real Trends in the Dallas Biz Journal. In addition Wayne is an educational provider for the Texas Real Estate Commission which is the division for the State of Texas that holds the Real Estate licenses for Texas Realtors.
Wayne brings “real world” applications to consumers who are searching for practical answers to their credit questions. As part of his quest to give mortgage professionals, realtors and consumers a better understanding of the complicated credit system, Sanford volunteers his time and knowledge to working with future homebuyers and victims of domestic abuse trying to restart their lives and create a better life for themselves and their families.
In this interview with Wayne you’re going to learn:
· How credit scores are determined
· Understand the viewpoint of how a mortgage underwriter looks at your credit and your ability to borrow
· How to successfully boost your credit by 10-15 points in a very short period of time
· Learn the common misnomers of the credit scoring system
· The process needed to clean up your credit after a BK or foreclosure
· How to protect yourself and your credit when going through a divorce
· And much more…
Sun, 13 April 2014
In this interview with David you’re going to learn:
· * How he went from being a high school band teach to more than $800 million in real estate transactions in just 14 years
· * How and why he became a specialist in NNN lease investments
· * What a NNN investment is and why you should consider this type of investment if you enjoy passive income streams
· * Why NNN investments are typically a very safe and low hassle type of real estate investment
· * How and why David selects the particular group of NNN tenants he invests in
· * How he identifies great NNN investment opportunities
· * David will also share with us how to access his many hours of free training content that he has built of the years – and it’s incredibly valuable – no strings attached
Important links Discussed on the show:
Free 1 hour video on NNN lease investments: http://www.hasslefreecashflowinvesting.com/introduction-to-nnn-commercial-real-estate-investing/
Sun, 6 April 2014
Ep #15: Advisor to Robert Kiyosaki and owner/operator of a 9,000+ unit real estate mega-portfolio - with Ken McElroy
Ken McElroy oversees the Mc Companies asset portfolio and leads the day-to-day operations including financial and operating analysis, investor relations and business development. An industry veteran, Ken served in leadership roles in multi-family asset and property management for more than 20 years. He is also an expert in development, project/construction management, investment analysis and acquisitions/dispositions, as well as business development and client relations.
Ken is an advisor to Robert Kiyosaki of The Rich Dad Company, and wrote numerous books and audio programs, including How to Increase the Income from your Real Estate Investments, (available at Rich Dad). Ken also hosted WS Radio's weekly Entrepreneur Magazine's Real Estate Radio Program.
In 2004, Ken wrote his first best-selling book, The ABC's of Real Estate Investing. He recently published his second book about multi-family management and real estate investing, Rich Dad’s Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing. For more information about Ken McElroy or his books, visit www.kenmcelroy.com.
Ken and his family live in Scottsdale, Arizona where they enjoy various sports and outdoor activities year round. Two of his favorite pastimes are coaching his children’s sports activities and golfing.
In this interview with Ken you’re going to learn:
· How he built his company from one rental unit to over 9,000+
· How transitioning into larger real estate deals has transformed his business
· Why he feels bigger deals are just as easy, if not easier, than small deals
· What key indicators he looks for in a new market before determining whether or not his company will invest there
· What value creation opportunities he looks for in his deals
· Why learning how to raise money is one of the most important things he has ever done for his business
· And much more…