Sun, 22 June 2014
Probably one of the most common question we real estate investors (both new and experienced) want to know is; How do I find great properties and generate a steady stream of deal flow to my business in a consistent manner.
To be a successful RE investor, you need leads – a whole lot of them; in fact, the more leads you have coming in, the better chance you’ll find a great deal and succeed as a real estate investor. It’s as simple this equation; the more leads you have coming in will equate to more profitable opportunities that present themselves to you. Finding great investment properties is a numbers game and that “the quality is in the quantity.”
If you utilize the steps I discuss in this week’s show, I promise that you will find yourself in a situation where you’ll have many RE investment opportunities present themselves to you. In fact, if you do things right and follow my advice, you’ll be investing in only opportunities that meet your specific investment criteria – and will avoid the crap that doesn’t fit your target investment strategy.
In this week’s show you will learn the following:
· How to identify your target investment type (location, asset class, condition, size, construction type, amenities, target returns, etc)
· How to have brokers who specialize in your particular niche sending you deals (pocket listing are the best and you’ll only get these types of deals if you have a solid relationship with the broker)
· How to properly identify others who can help feed you deal flow (FSBO’s, asset managers, attorneys, auctions, etc)
· The different methods of prospecting and which ones are the best
· How to qualify your leads to determine which ones fit your investment criteria
· And much more
Direct download: main_episode_-_4_steps_to_building_massive_deal_flow_in_your_RE_business__-Part_1.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 3:36pm EST