Our guest for this week’s show is Commercial Insurance Claims Adjustment expert and CEO of Insurance Claim Recovery Support, Scott Friedson. Today’s show topic isn’t a very sexy one nor is it something that we property owners like to think about, but it’s a necessary evil when being a real estate investor. I know I learned a lot from the time spent with Scott and I’m positive that you will too.
In this show with Scott you’re going to learn:
- What a public adjuster is and when there services are needed.
- When it’s the right time to engage the services of a public adjuster.
- How the public adjusters are paid and why your red flag should go up if a public adjuster firm tries to charge you upfront fees versus working on a contingency basis
- The difference between contractors and adjusters.
- Your options if you disagree with your insurance company’s claim assessment.
- Public Adjuster Interviewing tips when seeking out an adjuster.
- And much more
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S
Direct download: final_edited_show_103_scott_friedson.mp3
-- posted at: 12:06am EDT