Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #200, which originally aired on October 16, 2018.
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with Sapan Talati and Veena Jetti; Founders of Enzo Multifamily.
Enzo’s story begins with two people meeting at a crossroads of their careers; Sapan and Veena had both built up large portfolios of single-family homes, when they realized they hit a scalability ceiling. With the advantage complementary skillsets and a burning desire to “Go Big,” Sapan and Veena decided to jump head-first into Multifamily Syndication.
Enzo is now rapidly growing, acquiring over $100MM of Multifamily Assets in 2017 alone.
Enjoy this rich conversation on building a great team, maintaining investor relationships, and much more.
[5:38] What is Sapan & Veena’s background?
[10:22] Why did Sapan & Veena choose to invest in Multifamily Properties?
[14:14] What does Enzo’s team look like, along with roles & responsibilities?
[17:26] What does Enzo’s business model look like?
[24:59] What Excites and Scares Sapan & Veena in the Multifamily space?
[31:09] What is the end game of Enzo Multifamily?
[34:36] What wound Sapan & Veena do differently when they started out?
Learn About Investment and Partnership Opportunities with Kevin and His Team
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.
Direct download: FBF_200.mp3
-- posted at: 12:01am EDT