Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #301, which originally aired on December 15, 2020.
Matt Faircloth is a Real Estate Investor and founder of the Derosa Group.
Under Matt’s leadership, DeRosa has completed over 30 million in real estate transactions including apartments, mixed-use buildings, office buildings, fix and flips, and tax lien investments. Matt has extensive expertise in connecting passive investors to lucrative investment opportunities through syndications, private loans, and joint ventures.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.