Our guests for this week’s show is real estate and historical multifamily expert, Michael Siekerka.
Michael is founder and president of Renting502.com, a company that specializes in acquiring and renovating distressed small multifamily properties in the Louisville, KY market. Michael got his start in real estate a short time ago back in 2009 while working as an actuary and hasn’t looked back since.
Now, first and foremost, one of the most important things you need to take notice of is that not only does Michael have a full-time job, but he also lives 1000+ miles away from the market he invests in. There are endless excuses one could make as to why they aren’t currently investing in real estate and being busy with a full-time job and living far away from an ideal market are two top excuses I often hear. Well, listen in as Michael shares how he does this and much more.
In this show with Michael you’re going to learn the following:
- How Michael got started as a real estate investor shortly after the crash of 2008 with practically zero experience.
- How he’s been able to balance a full-time career while simultaneously scaling a successful real estate business.
- Why he chooses to invest solely in the Louisville, KY market, more specifically, historic homes in Louisville.
- Why he prefers to keep his property management in house.
- How he utilizes historic tax credit programs to recoup a significant portion of the rehab costs on the various historic renovations.
- How he structures partnerships with his passive investors.
- How he uses direct mail to find most of his opportunities.
- And much, much more….
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Hereto learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themcom
- Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Direct download: Final_edited_show_Michael_Seeker.mp3
-- posted at: 10:39pm EDT